Monday, November 12, 2007

Danish hospitals have no security


Whenever I go to the hospital, which I do somewhat often for work, I am always surprised by how I can just walk wherever I want and nobody tries to stop me. I guess I haven't done a lot of hospital wandering in the states (at least, not without my volunteer vest that shows that I have a reason to be there), but I feel like somebody would stop you, or at least ask you if you needed help finding something, if you tried to wander into, for example, the X-ray or MRI department. Here, though, I can just waltz into whatever department I like, looking kind of lost and carrying my bottles of wine (because usually when I go there it is to deliver wine gifts to guest lecturers), and nobody even looks at me.

Anyway. I think that's weird.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Danmark er så mærkelig.

I wish you allowed anonymous comments. I was going to post as Sylvia Night.

Unknown said...

i think you are weird. is this a secret blog or are you going to tell mom and dad about it?