Sunday, November 18, 2007

Mallows

I just purchased the following bag of Marshmallows :
from my local Netto, for use in preparing delicious candied yams for today's "intern Thanksgiving" event. I think the "easy to make" claim in the upper right-hand corner is a bit silly, given that they're flippin' marshmallows, but turn over the bag and you find these detailed "instructions for use":

My favorite is step 3, in which upon careful roasting, the "Mallows become a real caramel". What the hell does that mean? The safety warnings are also pretty good. Finally, there's also a pictorial version of above instructions, in case you don't know any of the three included languages, or are illiterate. My favorite is the picture of the sad kid who's too young to safely eat marshmallows:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my favorite is the sad baby also. my least favorite is where you erroneously add an apostrophe when pluralizing the word "yam."

i'm telling dad.