Thursday, January 31, 2008

Eurogoogle is bollocks

The other day I noticed that in my Gmail, what would normally be called the trash folder is called the BIN. As in, "This conversation has been moved to the bin". WEIRD. I guess they think that since I'm using Google in Europe I must be British. Wrong, Google.

Actually, I enjoy British slang and the fact that most Danes sound somewhat British whilst speaking English. Maybe by the time I come home I will have picked up a British accent -- I can be the next Britney Spears!

I also just got home from like the worst bike ride of my life. Sleet and "gale-force winds" make for an unpleasant ride, and in this case a longer than usual one as I was forced against my will down H. C. Andersen Boulevard, being unable to continue straight through the intersection during a particularly strong gust. But I am home unscathed, so no worries! Bedtime now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please, don't emulate Britney Spears in any particular when you return to America. Blimey! One of her is quite enough. Besides, she's a Brit in name only, if that.